Knitting Patterns Knitting – Magic Loop
On this video we present how one can knit the magic loop method which lets you knit a smaller tubular piece utilizing a round needle as an alternative of double pointed needles.
HOW TO DO THE MAGIC LOOP 🔮
1. Solid on the required variety of stitches.
2. Transfer the stitches to the middle off the cable and divide them equally (be sure that they do not twist)
3. Slide one half of the cast-on stitches onto the again needle.
4. Knit alongside all of the stitches in your left-hand needle.
5. Flip your needles so the unworked stitches at the moment are in your left hand.
6. Slide the unworked stitches onto the left-hand needle
7. Pull the appropriate hand needle lengthy (the one you simply labored) so the just-worked stitches are resting on the cable. Proceed step 5-7.
FOR FREE PATTERNS ❤️
FOR MORE VIDEO-TUTORIALS 🎥
Take pleasure in 😀
Greatest needs, Hobbii.com